Monday, April 02, 2012

Welcome back dss!

We have been friends on and off for years. Yet we have never met each other. Both of us are happily married, with good families and friends. A common secret is what draws us together. He is a dominant sadistic male. I am a masochistic female. His hot button is pain, mine is degradation.

It's not that I don't have a high pain threshold, its just that its been years since I was made to welcome pain as part of my pleasure. Being 56 it scares me now. I feel being a 'pain slut', as he calls it, is a young woman's game. His insists otherwise. Still it scares me.

It not that thoughts of his desires don't excite me. I was once that younger woman that learned all to well how to accept the type of pleasure a sadist gives. We know each other well. I know it's not just a simple spanking that interests him. The level to witch he will go to make himself hard is much deeper. Much, much deeper.

Up until now our play has been cyber. Tasks given, reports made. He has discovered humiliating tasks, some involving my unknowing husband, have produced more satisfying results than the self inflected pain tasks. ''B" insists we have to meet. Knowing what is expected I tell him I can't unless an opportunity arises.

Well an opportunity arose. As a Father's day present, our son invited my husband to visit him for an all paid vacation. The trip is something my husband has wanted to do for a long while, a rafting trip down the Snake River. I trip that would take him away for two weeks. On top of that cell service doesn't exist there. Not only would he be out of touch, no one would be checking in with me.

Subconsciously, I knew when I casually mentioned the trip to B what his reaction would be. We can do this now when the marks on your body have had time to heal or later when they will still be there when he gets home. I agreed to meet him the first weekend he was gone.

There were no real negotiations about the scene. B assured me if everything I have told him over the years was true, I would be ok. If not, I would be in for a shock of a life time. There were conditions on his part. I was told he would make the room reservations, but I would be the one checking in and paying for it.

B makes four times the amount of my household income and I protested. I was told he was not going to pay to play with me. That if I wanted to see him, to continue to play with him, I was the one that had to figure out how to cover the cost. He joked with me, if I needed to I could go out like a common whore and give bj's to get the money. Of course I felt it was just another way for him to humiliate me. I had to pay for the room so he could come in to use me.

Giving the receptionist my name, she checked me in and then gave me a package.It flashed in my mind, this is another reason I had to pay. It was my name in the resister. B didn't want his name there, he had too much to lose. Opening the package up in the room I found, a set of steel handcuffs (no key), a leather hood, a set of leather cuffs for my ankles, and two hanks of rope. A note with further instructions was also in the box.

I first had to go back and request another key to the room. I was then to text the room number to B. I needed to put the extra key on the top of my right front tire of my car. Returning to the room I was to make sure the shades on the window were as open as they could be. Next I was to place the armed desk chair in the middle of the room facing the window. It was to be close enough to the window so if anyone wanted to see it they could, but not too close as to draw attention to it.

Once the room was set, it was time to prepare myself. I was to put all of my clothes in one of the drawers. After attaching the leather ankle cuffs I was to tie them to the front legs of the chair. Next came the lacing on of the hood. Finally, after putting my arms under the arms of the chair, I locked myself into the handcuffs behind the chair's back.

Panic raced through me as I attached that last link on the cuffs. I knew I couldn't get out of this without the help of someone. What would happen if there was a fire? Shit, I didn't pee before doing this. All types of thoughts flooded my head. I knew I needed to calm myself. I did so my thinking he had to be watching from outside. He would be here soon. Soon wasn't part of his game.

The room he picked was a ground floor corner room. A side entrance to the hotel shared a wall with the room. I could hear the side door open and close. At first I assumed it was B, but no it was other people staying in the hotel. I could hear them talking and laughing as they came and went. I could tell if it was one or more people. I even heard kids voices. What if their parents saw me and complained to the management. Would I be arrested?

No comments: