Monday, April 02, 2012

B's Entry Part I

Knowing the day, time and the hotel I arrived thirty minutes before the appointed time I had instructed dog slut sallie to arrive. The motel was a short stay dump on the turnpike-a rent by the hour no tell motel situated between a Ruth Chris Steak House on the south side and a discount warehouse liquor box store on the north. I cruised the nearly empty parking lot unable to locate a shaded secluded place to to observe unnoticed dss' arrival. Mildly perturbed, I opted for a shaded spot at the box store-left the top down and switched the IPOD to Yo-Yo Ma. Nothing to do but wait.

dss did not disappoint. One car, driven by a lone women pulled into the motel lot. She had arrived at the designated time-an indication that she was committed to her submission and what degradation and pain lay ahead for her. Staying behind the steering wheel she hesitated, both hands on the wheel. She scanned the empty lot, hung her head momentarily, shrugged her shoulders, exited the vehicle and resolutely headed toward the office.

I savored her appearance. For a woman sliding toward sixty she was remarkably fit-another indication of her narcissism. Dark hair-strong legs-attractive ass and an easy gait. My cock surged with the thoughts of what I had in store for her body and her psyche. She disappeared into the reception area handed over the cash to the aged woman in the purple hajib and was given the box I had left in dss' name two days earlier when I had made the reservation.

dss exited, looked again at the key in her hand, parked her car head in in front of the corner unit at the end of the motel and disappeared into the room.

Minutes passed. I waited. She re-emerged, backed her car into parking space and headed purposely toward the reception office. I enjoyed the roll of hips as she strode across the empty lot-head up-eyes sweeping the lot in all directions one last time before entering the office. Minutes passed. She re-emerged, strode quickly back to her car, furtively glanced around the lot twice and placed a second room key on her car tire. She paused before entering the room, surveyed the lot yet again and with eyes that reflected the resignation of the condemned she disappeared into the room.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice scene so far...what happens next to sallie?