Tuesday, April 03, 2012

II

I wait.

Minutes pass. I picture in my mind's eye dss following my written instructions. Stripping herself, folding her clothes neatly in the single dresser, raising the setting on the thermostat to the highest setting, the tightening of the leather ankles cuffs and dss binding her ankles to the chair legs. I imagine her balancing the cold stainless steel cuffs on her thighs as she slips the leather hood over head, struggling to lace it tightly, buckling the O collar at the base of the hood and the final step of adding the Velcro blindfold. I omitted the addition of penis gag intentionally-choosing to allow dss the opportunity to be vocal. Finally I picture my slut struggling to secure the cuffs the encircle her wrists making her one with chair

Impatiently I drum my figures on the leather steering wheel. I've waited too long to possess this woman but stealth and patience are part of the DNA of the predator.

I try to imagine dss' growing uncertainty. She is resolute in her commitment to accept whatever I demand from her arising out of a maniacal demand to please and to perform to please me but this inaction, this waiting coupled with the stifling heat is wearing on her. Will I show or simply disappear? How to escape? How long to wait? How long has she been waiting?

Inside the hood the heat is stifling. Her hair is soaked, perspiration trickles down her neck, her back over her breasts-only her cunt is wetter than her hair and face...

After 45 minutes I emerge from behind the wheel. Before I can take two steps a rusty minivan slides into the space to the right of dss' car and disgorges a pregnant woman and four noisy kids. They enter the unit adjacent to dss' unit. Casually I grab my gear bag, pause and kneel by dss' car, secure the room key and move to her door. ..

No comments: