Friday, November 26, 2010

From dss


B,
This is the email I was writing when I lied to my husband....
He wanted to have sex Saturday night and I asked him to go down on me. While he was eating me I laid back with my knees up and legs spread wide. While he was doing his thing I got lost in fantasy.
It went something like this. I was tightly bound in the position I was in; on my back feet to my ass, legs wide open. You put a clear plastic bag over my head. You wanted to see my face while you controlled whether I was breathing or not. Another man was at work on my clit and pussy. Using a dildo and vibrator he would bring me close to orgasm. The two of you worked together. Just as my body wanted to come, you would turn off the air and panic would set in. Just as my mind and body has learned to associate pain with pleasure, you were teaching me to do the same with lack of air. Your cock was hard as you watched my face react to the power you had over me. If I was going to come it was your decision, if I was going to breath mylast breath if was your decision.
I came hard and my poor husband thought it was all him.
dss

No comments: