Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Dss bows her head-tears slowly running down her cheeks.  “Save the crocodiles tears sallie. Soon you’ll have real reasons to cry,”
I bring out my newest gear bag.  “I’ve gotten some special items dss- specifically gathered with you in mind. Lemme see what we have here.”
dss’ eyes lock on my hands as they disappear into the bag.  “Oh look-sterile needles!” Her shoulders sag. “No dss-not tonight-no needle play-I have other plans for you this evening.”

 In quick order I with draw a multi channel Tens unit-electrode wires-an insert able butt plug electrode-an insert able G spot electrode-eroscillator-battery operated tooth brush-dental floss-rubber bands-clover leaf clamps-tape-a two quart bottle of viscous yellowish liquid, a catheter and a large piece of circular purple plastic.

“Eyes up cunt!” Silently I exhibit each item to her-eyes widening at the Tens. “The Tens can be an insidious device-with fresh batteries it can mildly tickle or immediately cripple you with pain.  Tonight we’ll skip the pain.”
I grasp the belt, drag her to her feet and lead her into the bathroom. I bind her wrists to the shower head. I slide a heavy rubber band high onto to each thigh. With the clover leaf clamps attached to each of her labia and held in place by the bands, her clit is both engorged and fully exposed.  I take control of her clit with forceps, quickly tie it off with dental floss as it swells and glistens with her lubrication. I plunge three fingers into her cunt and marvel at her wetness. The room is redolent with the smell of her sex as I smear her lips and nostrils with her cunt juice on my fingers.

“The insert able electrodes contain flanges dss. Once inserted, they’re self-retaining. The Tens has multiple controls-not just intensity but also sine-wave length and amplitude.  I am going to keep the intensity below the pain level but will set sine and wave length to induce involuntary muscle contractions.  You will literally be fucking yourself. It’ll be a hoot to watch and record.  With a little luck, the recording will go viral on the internet.”


I insert the anal plug in her cunt first to lube it. Without hesitation I plunge it into her anus as she moans. I follow with the g spot insert able. I whisper in her ear: “You’ll suck them clean when we’re through here.”  I attach the electrodes and tell her “We’re good to go as far as the electrodes go-but I have so much more in mind for you tonight.”

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Her husband must be pathetic.

Anonymous said...

Why doesn't Charles give her what she craves? Is she a Jewish princess?

Anonymous said...

Is the dss pig really married to some wimp?