Monday, May 19, 2014

B,

The room has several cameras in it. Each recording from a different angle. You are sitting in a chair, fully clothed. I am nude laying on the floor in front of you. The only man made thing I have on is the belt that is around my neck. You are holding the free end. 

Looking down at me you tell me to spread my legs wider and instruct me to start playing with my pussy. You ask if Charles, my husband, makes me do this. I tell you he doesn't. "Ah that's right, you are only a slut for other men. Isn't that right?". I tell you, you are right. As the questions continue about my marriage and my sexuality you tell me to use my other hand on my tits and nipples. As I do I find it increasingly hard to breath as you tighten the loop around my neck.

As ask me if I know the videos from these cameras will be posted on your blog for all to see, including my husband if he would take the time to investigate. Again I tell you I understand that. You ask me my age, "58" I reply. You comment on my rolls of skin around my waist, my flabby arms, sagging tits, and double chin.  You ask if i think I think men come to your blog to see me. I say that I think they do. You laugh and inform me they don't. "They come to see cunts abused. You are nothing but a cunt. Now come for me."

As my fingers bring me closer and closer to my orgasm my eyes begin to roll back and the last thing I am aware of before passing out is your comment about marks being left on my neck.

dss

You're motionless momentarily and then begin to flop about like a hooked trout in the bottom of a boat. Your vagus nerve kicks in as you gasp for air. You look up at me, totally disoriented and then tears well up in your eyes-your lips moving but not forming words. 

"What's the matter cunt? You can't even orgasm correctly! .Tell me dss, does your husband make you climax or do you fake your orgasms to make him think he's the adequate lover that he isn't?" I chuckle and then go on: "What do you think about when you masturbate? Wait...let me think. Total degradation.  Being gang fucked in all you holes, over and over until the cum flows out of your cunt and ass and drips from your nostrils? Or maybe you dream of being a toilet slave?"

I rise from the chair and go to the video monitor. "Watch your self cunt. See how your eyes close as you masturbate? I'm recording all of this dss. Even a crack whore in a sex tape knows enough to maintain eye contact with the camera as she sucks cock. It is called POV. When your husband watches this, I want him to stare into your eyes on the screen as the tears run down his cheeks from your betrayal."

"You know dss, you live in fear.  You're afraid your husband will find out about your secrets. Fearful that he'll know he's a cuckold. Afraid that he'll know while your blowing him you're thinking about me. You're even afraid of being unable to handle even the modicum of pain I might administer. You're terrified he'll see this tape." 



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's nice to see you two back together. My master and me are always checking for posts. You feed our need. Will you please share some pictures?

Anonymous said...

It's nice to see you two back together. My master and me are always checking for posts. You feed our need. Will you please share some pictures?