Friday, May 18, 2012

I step back and survey the scene.

"Shall I remove the hood?

"Please."

"Good. I need to take some pictures. Full facials will do nicely. Good for posting them on the blogsite. I'll need to send a set to your cuckhold husband."

"God nooooo!"

"Leave the hood on then?"

A whisper-"Yes."

I grab my bag. "You know, I deserve better accomodations than this rat hole. We're going to move dss."

I free her legs from the chair. Straps are applied at her ankles then I pause. "Do you need to urinate?"

"Yes."

"You have a choice. Hold it or I'll catheterize you. You should know if you select the catheter, the other end will be taped in your mouth, This is the era of recycling." I chuckle as her shoulders sag. "Ok, hold it."

I tighten the ankle strap tighter, Another strap is applied at her calves and a third at her knees.  I free her hands from the chair and immediately cuff hers hands behind her back. I run a rope from her collar, through the cinch at her knees and pull her head down in a ftrontal hog tie to her knees.

"Don't go anywhere."

I leave, remove a large wheeled suitcase from the car and return to the room and find dss squirming and mewing. Before I can speak she utters a sigh of disgust and remorse as urine puddles around her feet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why did you stop posting? Where are you and dss?