Monday, April 09, 2012

dss waits, hot air from the heater under the window blowing into the room. I enter silently and immediately take a step back from the sauna like room. I move forward and survey dss' preparations.

"Room service!"

dss jumps. Self bound securely, the chair jumps as dss hears the sound of my voice. She is bathed in sweat, the sweet smell of her perspiration mingling with pungent smell of her sex emanating from her cunt.

"Please, please," she whispers.

I remain silent.

"Please get this hood off me," she beseeches me to release her.

I crack open a bottle of Evian, place a straw in the bottle, insert it in the slit in the hood and she drinks deeply.

"Warmed up are you? From this point on dss, speak only when told."

I cup her left breast. Fleshy but firm. Despite her age, her breast has the feel and texture of an eighteen year old.

"Fun is" I murmur.

I move to the right breast and cup it. The left is larger but determine both are suitable for binding either with thin leather or heavy elastic bands. I imagine them engorged and turning purple as I torture them.

I drop the right and begin manhandling the left. I cup it and dig all four fingers and my thumb into her yielding flesh like five steel pincers. dss stifles a moan. I work around the circumference of her breast, squeezing and releasing, squeezing and releasing. The intensity of her moans increase, her legs quivering and her torso moving-attempting to avoid my relentless fingers and the increasing pain.

I drop her left breast and grasp the nipple with my thumb and forefinger. The nipple is hard but slippery with perspiration. I debate using the cloverleaf clamps but dismiss the thought, preferring to feel the pain through my tactile nerve endings. Pinching hard I pull the nipple at a ninety angle from the chest wall. The flesh follows, her udder narrowing and stretching as I pull on the teat. Taunt now she struggles to maintain control. I release some tension, pinch harder and shake her breast vigorously. Her moans reach the pitch of a scream, She shakes in pain.

"Silence! Internalize the pain. Focus dss lest I break out the needles, hairpins or meat skewers." She breathes deeply-long full cleansing breathes.

I cease the shaking and again stretch the breast taunt.

"Good girl dss...are your breasts mine? Do you offer them to me unconditionally?"

"Yes."

"Louder!"

Yes, yes B."

"Thank you slut" as I slap her left breast harshly.

A cry escapes from the hood...

"You know dss, submission is not something you can learn. It is about breaking down the walls built up in your lifetime. It is about trust, vulnerability, caring and honesty. It is about knowing who you are, receiving what you want in your soul. You are not weak-quite the opposite-you are strong, strong in yourself. You do not submit out of weakness or desperation but out of strength, love and trust. Submission is about freedom, letting go of yourself and knowing I am there to catch you when you falter. It is why I've chosen you and you me."

"Spread your legs dss! Move the edge of the chair-spread 'em as wide as the ankle cuffs allow. Wider girlfriend."

I move from her reddening breast down to her pubic area.

"The hair dss, the pubic hair has to go! I prefer a clean palette to work with. Think of your self shaved-how would you explain the shorn look to your husband? Would it turn him on-the pre-pubescent look? Some older men love the little girl look especially when their wife gets a little long in the tooth. "
I slide two fingers down to her clitoral hood.

"Christ you are such a slut! You're wetter than a fish under water. How does your cunt juice flow up hill? Your clit is above your twat hole? Amazing little cum slut."






More to follow.

No comments: