Wednesday, July 19, 2017

B,

It's been a life time of accumulated marks. The guilt and frustrations of his schooling. Lost loves. Including a lesbian playmate lost to a well known rigger and sadist. There has been a very successful legal career that suited your alpha male personality to a tee. Age has shown its face on you. Your erection is slow to grow, but is equally slow to leave. Yet still it's there. Deep within you that need. That need to control. That need to exert your will on another. Just the thought of it causes a stir in your pants. 

My life too has left it's marks. Imprinted all of my faults and shortcomings into the twisted mess of my sexuality. The questions of why have long been replaced with acceptance. No longer to I try to understand why humiliation, objectification, and pain make me wet. Just a simple word, "sadist'' triggers a response in myself. Thinking about others witnessing the dismantling of myself also triggers that reaction. Age has shown its face on me as well. My skin tone is not what it once was. My bra cup went from a life long 'c' to 'd'not because my tits have gotten any bigger, but because there is more body fat. Even my panties have shown my age. The white crusty stains that were once common place have been replace more often now with urine stains from leaks that happen during the day. Yet still the need is there. 

The need to seduced into betraying my husband, my family, and my friends to satisfy my twisted needs. 

dss

No comments: