Wednesday, July 19, 2017

B,

It wasn't me kissing him goodbye, it was my husband kissing me goodbye. He was off to play golf with his friends. It left me home alone with my own plans. 
His car wasn't fully out of the driveway before I was headed upstairs to get out of my clothes. All expect for my blue hip cut panties.  The idea had been in my head for days. Ever since you planted it. 

Standing in the tub I played with my tits and rubbed my pussy and clit through my panties. As I played with myself I waited for the courage and the need to arrive. When I did start to pee, the urine not only soaked the crotch of my panties, but my legs and feet as well. Once the flow ended my mind kicked in and said, 'okay, you know what you have to do now'.

They dripped as I brought them to my mouth. Acting more like a sponge than a gag, i stuffed the wet crotch fully into my mouth. The taste of the salty urine filled my mouth as I sucked it in. Stepping out of the tub and to the sink, I looked at myself in the mirror. Standing there looking at my reflection a odd sad feeling came over me. There was a real sense of being pathetic. There was no real excitement. No thrill, Just me standing there looking at myself while I drank my piss out of my panties. 

Then my brain kicked in again. "Now what are you going to do?''. Then my brain followed up the question with a statement, "You are going to stand here looking at yourself and masturbate."

It's not easy to stand and masturbate. It's really not easy looking at yourself in the mirror with urine soaked panties in your mouth. But that is exactly what I did. It took a long time, maybe twenty minutes. I would get close to coming, and then it would fade away with the distraction of the image before me. Avoiding my flection until just before coming. It was only then, as I was coming that I let my eyes meet my eyes. 

I knew I wanted to do this. It turned out to be harder than I expected. Not sure what I expected, but it was harder than I thought. Both the standing and the imaging made it so. 

No comments: