Monday, September 29, 2008

B Responds to dss

dss,

No doubt you do enjoy giving head and probably are quite proficient at it as well. After all, you are in control and most men can easily be manipulated by lips and a warm mouth engulfing their cock. Does your husband fit that characterization?

In the alternative, sodomizing your mouth is a totally different experience. The control is gone. The eyes and mascara run, the sinuses drain and the true mouth whore struggles to catch her breath and fights the gag reflex. It is a high for the top-your involuntary whimpering, the moan (music to my ears) and your throat constricting around the cock is definitely an enhancement. Add to that the ignoring of pleading and begging (another high-in fact the more you suffer the more you beg) feeds the sexual sadist in me. Heaving is a plus-especially before I climax. The humiliation of it combined with the verbal critiquing of you inability to give a blow job even a $20 whore can accomplish pushes your further down the path. It's call skull fucking. Have you mastered this ability since then?

The attorney reference is with respect to the seemingly endless questions we ask. The detailed answers we seek. I have lots of questions and will pose them as long as you respond. I hope you will continue. I enjoy your emails as well.

I will post your response but not include your email address. I prefer to keep as much attention as you can provide all mine.

B

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

B,

For some reason I checked your link and like magic there you were posting again

Your blog has always been one of our very favorites, one of the most provocative.

So glad to put you back at the very top of our blog reading. Come and visit and bring dss with you.

Anonymous said...

This blog is fantastic. I just found it a day ago and can't stop thinking about it.

Thank you for sharing.

df